BEAR IN MIND
• Visit the tourist information offices and other cultural facilities to add to your knowledge of the area.
• Don’t miss the Pont de Suert Fauna Centre, the Parc dels Olors (Park of Smells) in Prat de Sala de Vilaller, the Àneu Valleys Ecomuseum (Esterri d’Àneu), the PyrenMuseum (Salardú), the Aran Valley Museum (Vielha), the Butterflies of Catalonia Museum in Pujalt, the Capdella Hydroelectric Museum (Fosca Valley) and the Boí Valley Romanesque Centre (Erill la Vall
• Natural scenery of great aesthetic beauty.
• Valleys between mountains in which the harmony has been preserved with the farming and stockbreeding that characterise them.
• Well-preserved footpaths that offer a relaxing way of getting to know the geography of the Pyrenees.
• Animal and plant species adapted to the environment.
• The discovery of a rich cultural legacy: villages, churches, legends, gastronomy and traditional festivals, such as the falles.
Download all the information about this experience in PDF,Here.